Panadol Sinus Caplets provide relief from Sinus pain and Congestion.
Panadol Sinus caplets can be used for the relief of sinus pain, nasal congestion, and headache.
How to use:
How to use Panadol Cold+Flu:
Adults & children over 12 years: 1 to 2 tablets every four to six hours, with a maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours if needed.
• Minimum dosing interval: 4 hours.
• Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
• Do not use Panadol Cold+Flu for longer than 7 days without asking your doctor.
• Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
• Do not use with other paracetamol-containing or decongestant products.
Warning and cautions:
Do not use if you have a known or previous history of hypersensitivity to paracetamol, pseudoephedrine, or any other ingredient in this product.
Do not use if you have severe hypertension or severe coronary artery disease.
Do not use if you have severe renal impairment.
Do not use if you are taking, or have taken, within the last two weeks, monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
Do not use if you are taking other sympathomimetic drugs (such as decongestants, appetite suppressants and amphetamine-like psychostimulants).
Seek medical advice before taking this product:
• In patients with mild to moderate kidney impairment.
• In patients with cardiovascular disease, arrhythmias, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, prostatic enlargement, diabetes, glaucoma, pheochromocytoma.
• In patients with glutathione depleted states such as sepsis.
• If you are taking beta-blockers and other antihypertensives.
There have been reports of ischaemic colitis with pseudoephedrine. Pseudoephedrine should be discontinued immediately and medical advice sought if sudden abdominal pain, rectal bleeding or other symptoms of ischaemic colitis develop.
There have been rare cases of posterior reversible encephalopathy (PRES)/reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome (RCVS) reported with sympathomimetic drugs, including pseudoephedrine. Symptoms reported included sudden onset of severe headache, nausea, vomiting, and visual disturbances. Most cases improved or resolved within a few days following appropriate treatment. Psuedoephedrine should be discontinued immediately and medical advice sought if signs/symptoms of PRES/RCVS develop.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. Use only as prescribed . For the temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
If symptoms persist, medical advice must be sought.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Each caplet contains: Paracetamol 500mg , Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg.