Colgate Toothpaste Regular Flavor 120 ml
You can now get clean and white teeth all the time by using the wonderful Colgate toothpaste that eliminates bacteria and germs and removes dirt from the smallest places and accumulated food residues that enter between the teeth, and you can get the best toothpaste from Colgate through the pharmacy.com store that offers various Dental care products for the most famous and major brands, including the Colgate brand, which provided this Colgate toothpaste for dental hygiene and the fight against cavities and germs.
Benefits of colgate toothpaste
- Clinically proven to strengthen teeth.
- Restoration of weak areas in the tooth enamel layer.
- Helps fight cavities
- Freshens breath
- It repairs and strengthens the teeth
- Fights bacteria.
- Removes stains and pigmentation teeth.
- Removing dirt and food residues accumulated between the most accurate places of the teeth.
What do you know about tooth decay
Tooth decay occurs due to problems that occur in the mouth, such as acid secreted by the natural bacteria present in the mouth (where the mouth secretes this acid naturally in order to help digest the remains of food in the mouth, but this acid works to erode the enamel layer (the outer layer that protects the tooth), which leads to Holes in the teeth, which is known as tooth decay.
How to use colgate red toothpaste
- You must choose the appropriate brush with Colgate red toothpaste.
- Rinse your mouth well, then brush your teeth for two to three minutes.
- Then wash and rinse your mouth and allow it to air dry and you will feel fresh.
- You should brush your teeth with Colgate Red toothpaste 3 times a day.
- Dentists also recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months.